- This event has passed.
Ceres 2020: Decarbonizing the Oil and Gas Sector
May 14 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm UTC+0$129
With low-carbon transition presenting unique and potentially existential challenges to the oil and gas sector:
- How should the sector respond?
- Should they double down on business as usual and diversify into new energy or reorient around a managed decline?
- How can investors approach engagement with the sector given this uncertainty?
- How can we tell a robust decarbonization strategy from greenwashing?
- Is there room for this sector to be part of the solution?
- Should investors focus on getting it out of the way?