- This event has passed.
Ceres 2020: Electric Power: An Industry in Transition
May 12 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm UTC+0$129
Power companies continue to increase ambition and set more aggressive greenhouse gas goals. In this session, participants will:
- Examine the pace of change in the electric power industry
- Examine the reasons governments, businesses and investors are phasing out coal power and scaling up investment in clean energy
- Explore the multi-trillion dollar investment opportunities in energy efficiency and clean energy such as wind and solar
- Dissect how electric power company business models are adapting to meet the climate challenge
- Outline strategies to align with expectations of investors in Climate Action 100+.