- This event has passed.
GARP 2021 Climate Risk Symposium Part I: Leading Practices in Climate Risk Management and Scenario Analysis
November 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm UTC+0
Part I of the 2021 Climate Risk Symposium will feature an in-depth discussion on the practical advances made in climate risk management over the past year, showcasing some of the work by the U.K.’s Climate Financial Risk Forum, published in October 2021. Written by leading climate risk management practitioners, the work provides prime examples of how financial firms are establishing climate risk appetite statements and developing scenario analysis capabilities.
- Sarah Breeden, Executive Director, Financial Stability Strategy and Risk and member of the Financial Policy Committee, Bank of England
- Ben Carr, Analytics and Capital Modelling Director, Aviva
- Lauren McNicoll, Vice President, Climate Change Risk, J.P. Morgan
- Maxine Nelson, SVP, GARP Risk Institute
- Jo Paisley, President, GARP Risk Institute
- Rob Purdy, Director of Balance Sheet Management, Yorkshire Building Society