ICAEW Climate Summit
October 18 - October 22
A five-day virtual summit of events, videos, podcasts and articles to help chartered accountants act on climate. This is the first such summit bringing ICAEW members from across the profession together on the issue of climate change.
The programme covers the topics of climate disclosure, climate governance, climate finance, climate for SMEs, and climate leadership, including sessions on:
- The trouble with scenarios
- Navigating TCFD: are you prepared?
- Accountability and the Paris Agreement
- Boardroom blind spots: Are you addressing climate risk?
- Integrating sustainable finance
- How to get started on your journey to net-zero
- Greening your finances
- Climate skills and education
- Careers in climate