- This event has passed.
The Future of ESG Data 2021 – Virtual Conference
October 5 - October 6
Gain insight into the emerging ESG data industry and understand the key factors shaping its future.
Building on the success of the inaugural The Future of ESG Data conference hosted virtually in September 2020, Environmental Finance are delighted to announce the dates for the 2021 edition.
It has been a big year for the nascent ESG data industry and this conference will offer unrivalled insight from industry leading experts.
Some of the key areas of discussion include:
- The evolution of the regulatory landscape
- Double materiality and impact additionality
- Judging transition plans – where quantitative meets qualitative and the importance of coherent strategy
- Corporate ESG data disclosure – harmonizing voluntary standards and streamlining frameworks to enhance metric and reporting standardisation
- ESG data metrics – moving beyond climate metrics and considering how other environmental, social and governance data metrics will mature
- The growing importance of data transparency and free to access data – the shifting landscape for commercial ESG data providers in Europe
- ESG data lakes – navigating the data deluge and finding alpha
- Scope 3 emissions and supply chain ESG considerations
- The future of ESG data collection and analysis – new technologies and strategies