Financial actors are already exposed to the impacts of climate change on the real economy as illustrated by PG&E in early 2019. However they face a lack of science-based information to integrate physical climate risks in their decisions.
How to meet financial institutions' needs to analyze exposure to physical climate risks? What are the key challenges? How climate scientists and financial practitioners can collaborate to overcome them?
This opened FC4S and Climate KIC webinar will present the key challenges as well as perspectives on solutions from the ClimINVEST consortium (CICERO, Carbone 4, I4CE, Météo-France, Wageningen University and Research, Climate Adaptation Services), Carbon Delta and South Pole.
- Sophie Dejonckheere, Senior Advisor, Climate Finance (CICERO)
- Romain Hubert, Project Manager (I4CE)
- Dr. Florian Gallo, Senior Consultant (Carbone 4)
- David Lunsford, Head of Development & Co-Founder (Carbon Delta)
- Dr. Nico Kröner, Product Development Manager (South Pole)